For this episode of Portrait Photography 101 I explain one of the oldest portrait photography lighting techniques, Butterfly Lighting. Named for the butterfly shaped shadow casted below the nose of your subject.
The purpose of my Portrait Photography 101 videos is to introduce the photography techniques that will enable you to capture the best photos in the most complimentary lighting for your projects.
You can view more of my work at:
- WEBSITE: http://www.robertsilverphotography.com
- INSTAGRAM: http://www.instagram.com/robertsilverphotography
- FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/robertsilverphotography
- TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/robsilverphotog
- YOUTBE: http://youtube.com/robertsilverphotography247