More and more men are seeking out great portrait, commercial, or fashion photography. For working photographers, photographing men may be one of today’s greatest new opportunities.
Know His Goal For the Photos
When it comes to portrait photography, be aware of the subject’s objective for the shoot. Does he want to look professional, tough, sexy, trustworthy, friendly? How will the photos be used? Put him in poses that help to convey the look and vibe he’s after.
Here some images I took recently of male clients:
Learn more about my upcoming Male Portrait Photography Workshop, Sunday, Dec. 9th, 2018. RSVP now and save $50 off the registration fee.
You can view more of my work at:
- WEBSITE: http://www.robertsilverphotography.com
- INSTAGRAM: http://www.instagram.com/robertsilver…
- FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/robertsilverp…
- TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/robsilverphotog
- PATREON: http://www.patreon.com/robertsilverph…