Chicago photographer John Gress is holding a two day lighting workshop in Oakland May 18-19. He loves exploring lighting, and new techniques to refine his craft. But what he loves equally, is empowering photographers as they build confidence in themselves and their skills.
PPA Magazine called Gress “one of the nation’s foremost experts on lighting.”
I’m super excited to be assisting him on this workshop. If you’re looking to truly step up your portrait lighting here is a great opportunity to do just that
- 9:00am – 9:30am Meet & Greet
- 9:30am – 10:00am Introduction
- 10:00am – 12:00am Exploring modifiers and flags
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm Lunch
- 1:00pm – 6:00pm Hands-on Lighting Setups with model
- 6:00pm – 8:00pm Dinner, an optional activity that isn’t included in the cost of tuition.
- 9:00am – 1:00pm Hands-on Lighting Setups with model
- 1:00pm – 2:00pm Lunch
- 2:00pm – 3:30pm Post Processing Demonstration: Culling and Retouching
- 3:30pm – 4:30pm Hands on Retouching
- 4:30pm – 5:00pm Reviewing everyones work, floor open to questions and discussion.
- 6:00pm – 8:00pm Dinner*
Saturday & Sunday, May 18-19, 2019
This will be my first ever workshop in California and is geared to semi-pros and working professionals who are looking for in-depth knowledge and information.
Space is limited to only 12 participants!
To sign-up for the workshop, please click below.
Register now: https://johngress.com/workshops/