With a lot of living with the shelter-in-place order in our communities now is the best time to work on the basics.
Understanding the different shooting modes of your camera can make a big difference between you getting the shot or missing it. Since they are essential to helping you control the exposure in photography. The good news is that all of the modes can be found on all DSLR and mirrorless cameras available today.
Whether you are a beginner or an advanced amateur, you should know what each camera mode does and when it should be used, under what circumstances.
WATCH VIDEO: https://youtu.be/1u2sBe2tciQ
You can view more of my work at:
- WEBSITE: http://www.robertsilverphotography.com
- INSTAGRAM: http://www.instagram.com/robertsilverphotography
- FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/robertsilverphotography
- TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/robsilverphotog
- PATREON: http://www.patreon.com/robertsilverphotography