Understanding the different shooting modes of your camera can make a big difference between you getting the shot or missing it. Since they are essential to helping you control the exposure in photography. The good news is that all of the modes can be found on all DSLR and mirrorless cameras available today.
Whether you are a beginner or an advanced amateur, you should know what each camera mode does and when it should be used, under what circumstances.
Music available at Soundstripe: http://soundstripe.grsm.io/RobertSilver
Camera Gear Used:
- Panasonic LUMIX S1 (main video) https://amzn.to/2vm7uHp
- Panasonic Lumix GH5 (b-roll footage): https://amzn.to/3a4JhEC
- Lumix S Pro 50mm f1.4 lens https://amzn.to/2PoYkRm
- GODOX SL60W (light) https://amzn.to/3cvmQKw
- RODE Lavalier Go (mic) https://amzn.to/2VooW8L
- Savage RGB 300 light (colored background light) https://amzn.to/2vixPGi ====================
You can view more of my work at:
- WEBSITE: http://www.robertsilverphotography.com
- INSTAGRAM: http://www.instagram.com/robertsilver…
- FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/robertsilverp…
- TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/robsilverphotog
- PATREON: http://www.patreon.com/robertsilverph…